Mar 16, 2020

Moonlight Art Daily Project

Hello Crafty friends!
I'm so excited to share my first project for Art Daily Cafe.
I love Art Journaling and this way I'll be back to doing it as often as used to!


March Art Daily Color is Night Blue
The technique: dots, spills and splatters of any kind

For me, many times, creating become a fantastic process of research: reading articles, poems, looking for pictures etc
Not necessarily I do that every time, but I always have a meaning "behind" my projects.

This month Theme's text have intrigued me, especially this part from the mood-board guidelines: “feminine powers, Moon phases and all the meanings behind them,."
It made me understand there is probably so much I don't know about this issue, and I was right! I discovered I only knew the basic.

Moon phases are so impactful. The Moon represents powerful feminine energy.
It signifies wisdom, intuition, birth, death, reincarnation, and a spiritual connection.
Feminine energy is the receptive energy that opens. By receiving love/energy/attention your deep well of feminine energy is filled up.
That's what inspired me more than anything, so I tried to express it in my spread using the Night Blue with a light salmon pink, together with a small woman image and a great quote: "Let the Moon teach you the Art of being a Beautiful and mysterious woman"

I created watercolor Moon, and lot's of circles with different shades of blue. I used not only the circles but their negative as well.
Usually Night Blue isn't my favorite but in my research I discovered this is my cosmic color so I decided to work only with this two colors and get a very feminine spread.









Hope I've inspired you to join us in the moonlight moodboard.

 Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Where from do you take so beautiful ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kkk like little Keshet said to you: Meharosh sheli oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete