Mar 9, 2020

Love&Adore Tags for Dusty attic

Hello crafty friends!
Anat here with a couple of  Tags inspired by the March Moodboard, which is just gorgeous, using many new chippies!




Have to tell you that  the new release is amazing!! many borders, leaves, words and much more!!
To create the tags background I used the Lace Stencil with plaster paste and Lindy'sd Embossing Powders: Geranium Coral Blush & Tilt-a-Wheel Teal. After heating the texture I sprayed on each Tag Lindy's Sprays: Mission Bells Brown Starburst & Moonlit Mulberry Moon Shadow
To color the fabulous chippies I used a mix of a few Finnabair Impasto Paints.
On the Love & Adore chippies I added Lindy's new Tin Roof Rusted Chunky embossing powder.
Here are the gorgeous new chipboards I've used:


Here are some more pictures of my Tags:








Thannks for Stopping by!
xoxo


4 comments: