Mar 7, 2020

Beautiful things - altered frame for Dusty Attic

Hello crafty souls!
Anat here sharingmy new project -  a vintage frame with lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic's chippies.



After lots of steampunk projects, which I love, I felt I needed something romantic and feminine so I decide to alter a frame in a vintage style. A quick and beautiful project.
I started by covering the frame with Tim Holtz paper, added texture using the Lace stencil I adore and on top I've sprinkeld new Chunky Embossing Powder by Lindy's.



The amazing Corner Flourish#6 and Mini Foliage I painted with Finabbair's metalique paint - Dargonfly. 




The Mini Arch Window was covered with Finnabiar's Impasto paint - Boudoir Pink



The Door Knocker was brushed with a mix of Cool Grey and Moss - Old Wall Finabair's Rust effect paste set



For the center I have chosen a Finnabair's vintage picture with a strong quote: "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares. (Saul Bass)
Betweeb the layers I added vintaged lace and finally added some Prima flowers.

Hope you like it!








Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo

2 comments: