Mar 10, 2019

You are Unique canvas for 7dots Studio

Hello friends!
Anat here and It’s my turn to show you my new project Inspired by the gorgeous March moodboard. 



Our blog has a new Challenge with a beautiful and glimmery moodboard for your inspiration! Five inspiring pictures and an a gorgeous color palette! 
I was  immediatley inspired by the  bottom center photo - the tree with the flowers and light passing throgh them reminded me of a Jewelry piece and that's how I've chosen the picture and embellishments for the canvas . The color pallete is one of my favorites combinations! For the background I used the two sides of Cotton Candy Dreams - Mint Julep for the picture matting 2 tags from Dreamscapes collection and Air Mail Tags.
As my usual I finalized with Word Stickers.








Hope you like my canvas and wish to see you playing along with us at the challenge!

7dots studio supplies:
 - Cotton Candy Dreams - Mint
 - Word Stickers 
 - Dreamscapes - Tag
 - Air Mail Tags


Thanks for Stopping by!
xoxo

3 comments: