Mar 23, 2019

Steampunk Box Video tutorial for MMP

Hello dear friends!
I made last month a Steampunk wooden Suitcase and after publishing I was asked to make a video tutorial on how to make this project. So here it is!


You will see in this video tutorial steps  where  I color a few times using the same products, that's what gives the box a unique metal look! I call it color layering, I wanted to show you all steps so you can create it by yourself. Hope you enjoy it and if you do, please don't forget to give me a thumb up and suscribe to my channel.
Below you will find links to  the box supplies.

You can watch the step by step of the process here:












Mixed Media Place Supplies:

Thanks for Stopping by!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love this and want to make one for my grandson. The only item not listed was the paper you put down pin the beginning. Where did you get that from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Rikki! The paper is made with Tim Holtz Embossing Folder. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Do you know what stencil you used?

    ReplyDelete