Mar 8, 2019

Love Hamsa & Video tutorial for 7Dots

Hello dears!
Today I want to share with you a very special altered project,  I've created it for my niece who got married last week. 
I made for you guys a video tutorial of the altering process.




This MDF base is called Hamsa. Hamsa is a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout the Middle East and North Africa and commonly used in jewelry and wall hangings.
Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many times throughout history, the hamsa is believed by some, predominantly Muslims and Jews, to provide defense against the evil eye.



I started altering it by cutting  a hamsa format out of  Fortune teller Palmistry page, to cover all base.
While drying I cut doilies, frame and lace from Fortune Teller Fortune paperFortuneTeller - Charted paper and Yuletide - Figgy Pudding paper.



Watch here the video tutorial to see the intire process:














7Dots Studio supplies:



Thanks for Stopping by!

xoxo

2 comments: