Sep 25, 2018

Masculine Tags for Fantasy

Hello dears,
I'm here with you today to show you a couple of Masculine Mixed Media tags created for Fantasy.


I just recevied some amazing new dies and needed to create, urgently, something with them  :)
I took the back of 2 packages of Finnabair's Metal Mechanicals embellishments, paint it with black gesso. Than with a spatula I spread unevenly two different sets of Finnabair's Fantasy texture Pastes - Anemone&Coral and Old walls. Each in one card.
I colored the die-cuts with some of the paste and added Finnabair's metal waxes.
Colores Tm Holt's Inventor stamp with Alcohol ink and assembeled everything together!
Finally I added  white gesso splashes and 7dots word stickers.

Let me show youthe dies I used here - you will love them as well!!
First the gorgeous Background die - one of my favorites. You can do everything with it not only use in the background:


And:

 

 

 

Here are some close-ups:












Thanks for stopping by xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment