Sep 8, 2018

Autumm Challenge at Studio75

Hello dears!
After a short Summer break Studio75 come back with a new challenge and an amazing Mood-Board.

Here's my DT inspirational project for the challenge.


In this altered hoop I used especially papers from the Splash it collection but also papers from different collections which matches perfectly  the mood board and Autumn theme.

After adhering the Violet Love paper to the hoop, I spread over a layer of clear gesso, colored here and there with Anemone&Coral Fantasy texture set by Finnabair using a pallete knife. Over it I spread molding paste through a Dusty Attic Stencil.

When all background was dry I adhered white fabric lace and Fabric lace colored with Cowabunga Copper Lindy's Spray. A Chipboard Alamor Gate from Scrapiniec.
Added some paper die cuts made from Studio75 papers (listed below). The paper frame is also a die cut made from Lavender morning paper.
I also added a photo and metal keys to the compositation.
After adhering all elements I gave everything a layer of white gesso dry Brush.

Hope you like it and find it inspiring!

Here's what I've used:


 

 

 




Don't forget to join us at the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment