May 2, 2018

Create and Inspire for Lindys

Hey dears,

I enjoyed so much creating with the new color combo of  Lindy's May challenge, I'm sure you'll do as well! It is so Bright and refreshing!

Nenhum texto alternativo automático disponível.


I wanted to feature how those colors match together so I've created  a Frame using almost all Sprays and Embossing Powders (list in the end of the post). 
First I made some stamping with Black Archival ink on a 300 g watercolor paper, than splashed with : Guten Tag Teal ShakerMagnolia Magenta Gold Shaker and SprayCalifornia Poppy Gold Spray.
I painted the Chipboard feather with White gesso and after it was dry colored it with: Guten Tag Teal ShakerMagnolia Magenta Gold Shaker and California Poppy Gold Shaker.
I painted a wooden frame with white gesso, spread a little bit of white crackle paste and colored it with Guten Tag Teal Shaker.
Stamped and embossed 3 frames with:  Aurora Emethyst EP Poppin' Pink EP and  Sunset Yellow Orange EP.
Colored some paper die-cuts with California Poppy Gold Spray and others with  Hibiscus Rose and French Lilac Violet Sprays .
I embossed the "Create&Inspire" chipboard with Venus Violet Blue EP
Final step was to assemble everything together.

Some more photos:












Hope I've inspired you
xoxo

I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment