May 1, 2018

Steampunk Heart box for Scrapniec

Hello dears!
I want to show you today a little heart wooden box in a Steampunk style, I've created for Scrapiniec.

The Scrapiniec's  Steampunk collection is gorgeous so I decided to  decorate my box mostly with chipboards, beside some metal screws I added. 
It's acttualy pretty simple project to make:
I glued all chipboards to the box.
Painted them with Black gesso. 
After it was dry I added, to the lid, another layer of chipboard gears which I painted previously with Black gesso.
Spread randomly Graphite texture paste and waited for it to dry.
Next step was to color every thing with metalic waxes and add a few touches of Embossing Powder. 
Last step: I hot embossed the Small Heart framethe Elxir background  and the " Let's do a little Magic" chipboard. Adhered it on top of the gears layers and that's it!

I loved the result and hope you do to!








Thanks for stopping by xoxo


I used;













No comments:

Post a Comment