Feb 6, 2018

Sugar and Spice Layout for Lindy's

 Hello dears,
I'm so excite!! my first post for Lindy’s is Live in the blog.

I've created a page Layout with my daughter’s picture and a Step by Step photo tutorial of the creating process.


I really enjoyed the process and loved the result, hope you’ll feel the same.

First step: spread clear gesso on the paper

I Used Black archival ink to stamp around the area where the composition will take place

Some more stamping, this time to make  hot embossing with the gorgeous Sassy saphire embossing powder.

Another way to add some texture is mixing modeling paste with Guten tag teal shaker and spreading it using a stencil

I embossed the chipboards and vellum stamping using Cosmic blue violet, Scotch broom yellow and Lapis azuli blue gold embossing powders.

And colored the paper die-cuts with: Golden Sligh Bells (you can use instead Glory of the seas gold)Cape cod coral, Jazzy jivin purple and Freaky franken lime Starburst shimmer sprays
Color the cheese cloth with Golden Sligh Bells  (you can use instead Glory of the seas gold)Cape cod coral, Jazzy jivin purple and Freaky franken lime Starburst shimmer sprays

Time to adhere all items for the main composition starting with the embossed chipboards and colored cheese cloth.
It doesn't look good at this point so off to next step.

All adhered

It needs more colors around the composition - with a small paint brush I added: Glory of the seas goldApine ice rose  and Cape cod coral Starburst shimmer sprays.

With gel meduim added micro beads and adeshive gems, the sentiment and finished my LO.


Thanks for much for stopping by

Here's some more photos:






No comments:

Post a Comment