Jul 14, 2017

Magic

Hello dears,
Prima mood board Celebrate July with a new Challenge is so bright and beautiful 
I felt I had to create something with it right away.

July_MIP


I knew I had to use this picture I found weeks ago and add all types of Glitter and the Sparks Acrylic Paints by Finnabair to my page.
First, I sprayed red mist, then Gold embossed using 2 gorgeous Prima's stamps and started to build the composition. I've painted cheese cloth with 3 of Finnabair's Sparks Acrylic Paints, chosen a few Chipboard die cuts, one of Prima's Doilies die cut and more and assembled them together with lots of Prima's flowers. 
When satisfied with what I've made I finally glued everything together.
So now the fun time - adding all sweets: Glitter, Glass glitter, Say it in Crystals, splashes, a few more stamping and a Word to describe the LO.

Had very much fun creating this LO, hope you all like it:




Thanks for stopping by xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment