Jul 28, 2017

Explore

Hello dears,
Explore is a wonderful word, isn't it?! my new LO is about it, I created it to enter  the
 More than words July Challenge.

I found this unique photo and started creating the background on 7dot studio-domestic goddess spice&sugar By Finnabair paper.
I wanted to create the feeling of up to the skies exploring.

I stamped and embossed Arrows and dots on the paper and stamped circles in different sizes. Sprayed Starburst cowabunga copper sprayStarburst shimmer grab a guy gold and Starburst shimmer Jack-in the pulpit teal spray.
Painted chipboard circles with Finnabair art alchemy metallique pure sunshine.
Glued everything and started to add embellishments, Glitter, Mélange by Finnabair and Rhinestones.

Hope you like it:





Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment