Nov 10, 2021

My Happy Violin Video Tutorial for Finnabair

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat Here and I'm back today to share my new project with you – My Happy Violin. I called it Happy Violin due to the Bright and Bold colors I added.



I love this Violin MDF base! You may have seen my first Video Altering a Violin, but I can assure you this one is very different, in many aspects! In case you haven't seen it, check it out at Finnabair Art Files YouTube Channel.

Hope you enjoy my tutorial and like the outcome.

Watch the video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/O6fGij2kTqc












Mixed Media Place Supplies: 

More Supplies:

- Snipart: Violin HDF base

- Finnabir: Dark Chocolate and Pumpkin impasto paints, Bronze Micro Beads. Soft Gel' 

- Prima: Junkyard Vintage Trinkets, Herbology Mould


Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment