Nov 30, 2021

Japenese wedding - Video tutorial for Mixed Media Craft O'clock

 Hello dear friends! 

Today I'm sharing a special project made for Mixed Media Craft O'clock using the fabulous new collection named: Painted by the Wind.


I have a very close and dear friend  who lives in Japan ,most of you probably know her. 

Her wedding photos are so fabulous and since I first saw them I wanted to create something with them. 

When the fabulous Painted by the Wind collection was launched I knew that was my call... So I picked an incredible one and created this unique frame recording the process for all of you to watch. You must watch it to understand why it is unique! 

Please join me here in the step by step video tutorial: https://youtu.be/o2pH_z_euf4














I've used:
- Extras to cut - Frames2
-  Painted by the Wind - 8*8 paper pad
- Painted by the Wind - Extras Set

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment