Aug 13, 2021

Vintage Folio and Happy Birthday Imushka

Hello dears!

 I'm here today sharing my project inspired by the fabulous  Art Daily Cafe August Mood Board. 

I'm not sure if I call it a Folio or a Folder but I can say I really enjoyed creating it!



Those who knows me already probably noticed, both recycling and upcycling are very close to my heart so I embraced  this challenge happily. I find Finnabair's packaging so beautiful that I keep a lot so it was easy for me, I only had to choose which one I wanted to work with. Do you recognize them? 
Today is my Mother's Birthday so this project is dedicated to her - this amazing lady!!

Looking forward to seeing your projects! 











Thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful (as usual) and your mother is very pleased that you dedicated this work of art to her!

    ReplyDelete