Aug 25, 2021

Seashell Album Video Tutorial for Mixed Media Craft O'clock

 Hello dear friends! 

Sharing with you today my Seashell Album Video Tutorial for Mixed Media Craft O'clock.

 It is my first time to make Free Form Album instead of a Square or Rectangle which I'm more used to, I love the outcome and will be happy to hear what you thought about it. 

My Album ismade with the Ocean deep Collection with all its add-ons and  papers from other collections.

I made a step by step tutorial of almost everything, you can see the process here:



Mixed Media Craft O'clock products used:
Ocean Deep 12*12 - pages #1, 2, 3,4
Ocean Deep 8*8
Ocean Deep Extra set
Ocean Deep Cardboard Die-cuts
Blooming Retreat 12*12 - page #6
Blooming Retreat 8*8
Bittersweet Heights 12*12  - page #3
Cardboard quotes VI
















Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo



2 comments: