Mar 11, 2021

Romantic Vintage altered project with video tutorial for Finnabair

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat here, today I want to share with you a mixed media upcycled project with some of the fantastic products of Finnabair's latest release.




I decided to go for a sustainable project upcycling a Metal tin box of baby formula in order to create Romantic Vintage project. 

At the very outset, I created a collage with different Tissue papers; next I added texture with Jewel Effect paste and clear crackle paste. Then I glued the cluster made with the amazing frames, mechanicals and more of the winter release.

So join me watching the process here:


Here are more pictures and closeups:










Mixed Media Place supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment