May 20, 2020

Vintage Altered Jar for Dusty attic

Hello crafty friends!
Anat here, sharing today my take on the monthly moodboard.



When I was choosing the chipboards for the altering of the Jar, I came across this amazing Royal frame and knew I had to use it! I wanted a vintage shabby look and it is perfect for this. 
The frame was painted with Finnabair's Impasto paints and rubbed with vintage gold metalique wax.

DA1527 - Royal frame set-small



To complete the Jar decoration I grabbed: Foliage #23, Mini monarch butterfly and Ginkgo biloba and sprayed them with a few Lindy's Starburst Sprays and rubbed with Finnabair's vintage gold metalique wax.

DA2594 - Foliage #23

DA2551 - Ginkgo biloba

DA2385 - Mini monarch butterflies






Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment