May 21, 2020

Believe, Practice, Secret - Art Journal for Art Daily Café

Hello Crafty friends!
It’s Anat here today with my take on the monthly Moodboard and Theme

Witchery and Magic, deep Green





I absolutely love this Month inspirational Moodboard: Colors theme and quote! It is not only amazing but very inspiring. 
I have had several ideas for my Art Journal and choosn the one "shouting louder".
My idea was to create a spread using some witchery ingredients. I grabbed dried vines from my Basil plant, picked Stems from Aspargus plant I found near by, added dried flowers and adhered them together with text in Heberew and English .



I used this Month's color especially on the edges and used inside the spread more colors from the Moodboard.



This time I decided to add to my Art Journal spread, words and not sentiment or a quote. I found this words match  and express my idea perfectly:
Believe, Practice, Secret


I wish I inspired you to start you own project.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment