Sep 23, 2019

Mixed Media Calendar Diary with Video Tutorial

Hello crafty friends!
Anat here with my new Video Tutorial - a Mixed Media Calendar Diary



In this altered Diary I used some of my best metal embellishments. 
My idea is to make something that can be easily taken in the handbag therefore I  created only few layers. It is something we need to consider when we make a day by day item.
To the inside of the Diary I added a pocket  with cards in one side and in the other side an envelope.  All were  made with 7dots Studio papers, I used my favorites Lost and found  and Fortune Teller collections.

You will see in the Video Tutorial the process isn't complicated and the result is wonderful, so you should try it!

  Watch it here:










Mixed Media Place Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment