Sep 20, 2019

LIVE Hamsa for Mixed Media Place Challenge

Hello Mixed Media friends!
Our new moodboard inspired me with wonderful colours and bbeautiful images!
I created mixed media Hamsa featuring both colors and some of the images.


A imagem pode conter: atividades ao ar livre

To create the background I used the Musica Tissue paper, Alcohol Inks and White CracklePaste mixed with Art Alchemy Metallique Deep Waters.


To create the composition, I gathered chipboards, metal embellishments, flowers and fabric lace. 
After Assembling everything and after letting it dry I added Gold Micro Beads and Copper Glass Glitter
Last step was adding a layer of dry brush with Heavy Gesso - White .

Looking forward to see your creation inspired by our gorgeous moodboard.













Mixed Media Place Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo


2 comments: