Jul 7, 2019

Love Hamsa for Dusty Attic

Hello dear friends!
Anat here!  July is finally here... a special month for me as it's my birthday month, YAY!
For today's post I have another Hamsa which I really love.



I created this Hamsa in a Vintage Shabby Style for myself, maybe the first project I make especially for me.
This piece as altered with some of Prima-Finnabair products.
I used here some of my favorites Dust Attic's chipboards, together with vintage fabric lace, butterfly and 49&market paper flowers. 
All embellishments, like the chipboards, were colored with Prima-Finnabair Rust Effect Pastes and metalique paints.

Here are the fabulous chipboards I've used:

DA1345 - Lacey Trims
Image 1




Image 1

Here are some more photos and close-ups:




  










Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Have a good month with plenty of amazing beautiful works as this!

    ReplyDelete