Jul 1, 2019

Discover & Old Stash MTW main challenge

Hello dears,
July is finally here... it's a special month for me as it's my birthday month, YAY! 
new More than Words main challenge.


DISCOVER means so many things... I decided to create about DISCOVERing myself. That's why I have chosen this picture with a mirror, key, pastel and dark colors. 
As OLD STASH I used the light Bulb and old chipboard collections.
Word Inspiration - DISCOVER
Creative Challenge - OLD STASH

What does the word DISCOVER inspire you to create? You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired by it. Please explain in your blog post how it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.

We bet you've got lots of treasures in your OLD STASH waiting to be discovered! Is there a favorite paper that you were saving for a special project or some old rub-ons or even an ancient pair of wavy-edge scissors that you forgot you had? It's time to drag them out and use them! Please tell us which of the products or tools you used that have been sitting in your stash for a while.








Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment