May 8, 2019

Be Authentic for Scrapiniec

Hello crafty friends!
Here  today sharing my new project using gorgeous Scrapiniec chippies.



Today's project is an Altered Pallete (my first) using many chipboards from differents collection like the new Wonderland collection and others.

After picking the  Scrapberry's Clown image I've decided to create with deep dark strong colors and I'm very happy with the result!
The molds prints are not only embellishing the project but also supporting the image and chipboards relating to it.



To color all elements I've chosen Finnabair's Metalique Dark Velvet, Alcohol Inks and a lot of Finnabair's Metalique Waxes. 

The background was made with texture paste, sand paste, black gesso, Maple Syrup Bronze Lindy's Squirt, White gesso and Buccaneer Bay Blue Lindy's Vintage Spray.



The chipboards I used are:


 

 


 


Hope you like it and feel inspired to try it!









Thanks for Stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment