Dec 10, 2018

Let your light Shine - Mixed Media Video Tutorial for 7dots Studio

Hello dear friends!
Anat Weksler with you today for the first time - 
 so excited!
I want to share my new layout with video tutorial for you!


In my first post here I wanted introduce myself, my face, favorite produts etc and that's why I decided to start with LO usinh my own picture, Lost&Found and Fortune Teller collections which are my absolute love!

In this video tutorial you will see how to create Mixed Media page layout  with many layers of  7dots papers, sticker elements, die-cut elements and more.
You will se how I created the background adding texture, color and stamps and assembling gorgeous layers.

The LO base paper is the Gorgeous Typewriter from Lost&Found. 
You will find below links to all 7dots supplies I used here.

Here's my video tutorial:








7dots Studio supplies:
Hazy Days clear stamps
Northen Lights Buttons

Thanks so much for stopping by
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment