Jul 1, 2018

Copacabana Beach LO for More than Words

Hello dears!
Time for an inspiring new challenge at More than words again! 

A imagem pode conter: água

This month again we want you to be inspired by our words inspiration and to EXPLAIN how it inspired you! You also have to include our creative challenge to your creation.

Here's my take on it: 


I love the beach! always! even in the winter and I miss so much this incredible Copacabana Beach (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil)! You can see how beautiful and unique it is.  I added  here some icones that belongs to Rio de Janeiro's scene like cocunt water, a delicious sneak everybody have at the beach and Flamengo's (my Favorite Futeball team) havaianas. I always lived by the the sea, like now, in my LO some seashells I  found and kept.

here are some close-ups:




Join us in the challenge and share your beach&shells stories.

Thanks for stopping by,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment