Jul 3, 2018

Altered notebook for little Birdie


Hello dears!


I am so happy to  share with you my Guest Designer project for Little Birdie Crafts blog
I’ve altered a notebook cover using gorgeous Little Birdie’s chipboard frame, some of Little Birdie’s lovely flowers and twigs.
First I spread some sand texture paste through a stencil. After it dried, I painted the cover with black gesso and let it dry.
Next step was to spray shimmer color on top and let it dry again. Meanwhile drying I spread a little bit of sand texture paste on the frame. Colored the Burlap flowers and the frame with 2 of the colors I used on the cover.
The fun part was to assemble everything together and adhere it to the cover with Gel medium.
Last step was to dry brush everything with Heavy White Gesso. It brings everything together!
Here are the snapshots of my project:
Hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment