Oct 17, 2017

Romantic altered frame for Studio75

Hello dears,

I am here today with an altered Romantic Frame. 
Before I'll start showing you the new Studio75 collections I wanted to go back to earlier collections which I adore: Alice's dreams and Secret garden.


 I made the frame from heavy chipboard. 
Here are the steps for altering it:
1.       White gesso
2.       Texture past with a Stencil
3.       White Crackle paste
4.       Light pink color
5.       Light gold Wax
6.       Fussy cut  Feminine charactre and ButterflyLeavesFlowersand more
7.       Assemble the focal composition with Chipboard frame, laces, and Tags
8.      Adhere Sentiment and Gold glitter






Hope you will find it inspiring and waiting to see your creations as well!

Hugs,



I used:


Alice`s dreams 08Alice`s dreams 09


Alice`s dreams tagsSecret garden 05Circle frame - Swirl time

Stencil - lavenderGlue magic with applicator


Don't forget to join us in the #9 Challenge

 #9 challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment