Apr 11, 2017

Nostalgic

Hello there,
Today I want to show you my entry to Mixed Media World challenge.

MMW#24: Anything Mixed Media Goes with a Twist (watercolors)

BLOG BADGE

Recently my father sent me some old photos, some of them years before I was born.
The photo shows My parents in Israel as a baren land - my parents left their homes in Brasil and moved to Israel because of ideals, one of them was the need to flourish the land (hope that`s how you say it). That`s why I decided to use green and brown for the background and colors for the flowers.
 Loved creating my first canvas with my parents on it - love you so much Mom and Dad xoxo!!!

To color the background and the flowers I used Derwent inktense watercolors.

Hope you`ll like it:




Thanks for stopping by💖


No comments:

Post a Comment