Apr 8, 2017

Blue love

Hello,
Dropping in today to share my entry in Mixedmedia and art march challenge.



March mood-board inspired me very much although only recently I've learned to like the Blue color (that's because of my daughter); I'm more like a Pink lover... 
The seashells, the boat and the words have everything to do with 
"Love" so I knew I have to alter this piece.
First, I brushed Sand texture paste on to all piece, than I gessoed it. 
When it was dry, I painted with a few Lindy's Sprays. I glued the little seashells and clay stars and brushed a bit of Finnabair’s snowflake paste to make it look like Whitecaps.
I decided not to paint around the piece and leave with it's natural color to give it more  rustic look and match even more to the mood board.

I really enjoyed creating it and hope you'll love it as much as I do.




Thanks for stopping by xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment