May 31, 2023

Sea stories Junk Journal for Alchemy of Art

 Hello lovelies!

Anat here, with a Sea stories Junk Journal using the amazing collection by Alchemy of Art.



This junk Journal can hold memories of a wonderful vacation, cruise or any trip. There are spaces for photos together with envelopes and pockets where notes and tickets can be stored.

I love using pattern papers in my Journal, for the pages and for die-cuts.

I enjoyed making this Junk Journal very much, I hope it shows in the outcome. 

I used Sea Stories 8*8 and 12*12 paper collections and the images set .
























Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Kudos for a beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how happy I am to be here!! I found these pictures reposted on some app with no credits and have been looking for the creator for three months. Finally found it!

    ReplyDelete