Dec 18, 2021

Christmas Box for Home Decor Craft O'clock

Hello dear friends! 

Today I'm sharing a new video where I'm altering a box with Christmas elements. 



It is a Box to decorate our home for the Holiday. Craft O'clock have fabulous collections for Christmas and in my box I have used two of them: the first to cover the Box is an amazing vintage collection named This Miracle Night and the other ones from which I have cut all the gorgeous images is the new Collection Christmas Time. Hope you like it! Happy Holiday to you all!!

Watch the video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/9p7vrDRIB1I















I have used:
This Miracle Night - 8*8 paper pad - Craft O'clock 
Christmas Time - Extras Set - Craft O'clock
Christmas Time - Cardboard Die-cuts - Craft O'clock


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment