Jun 2, 2021

Never forgotten - Rusty Art Journal spread for Art Daily Cafe

  Hello crafty friends! 

I'm excited to share my Rusty Art Journal Spread.


It is no secret I adore textures! I love creating and playing with Rust, patina and peeled paint in the background, or on elements.

We all have many things forgotten in our stash, right ?! So let's shake off the dust, put them on the crafting table and start using them! 

7 Dots Studio paper is an enormous love of mine! I never forget about them and always look at them, but it has been such a long time since I had created something with them. The time arrived to combine my absolute 2 loves! 

I had so much fun creating the spread, I'm also very satisfied with  what I came up with and hope you share with me this feeling.
Join us, you will love it!! Looking forward for your creations.









Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment