May 10, 2021

Altering a Metal suitcase - video tutorial for Finnabair

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat Here! I'm back today to share my new project and video Tutorial – an altered Metal Suitcase.


We often alter Wooden, Plastic and other material objects to make them look like Metal. In this project I'm transforming the Metal Suitcase into an antique aged piece with all effects which we can find on Metal aged object.

Most of Impasto paints, which I absolutely love, are perfect for giving any piece a Vintage aged look. Together with Rust pastes, Graphite Paste and other product make my work on a project easier. The outcome is exactly what I wanted to achieve.

 

I hope you like my project and will enjoy watching the step by step  video!

Watch the video tutorial here:


 














Have a wonderful day and enjoy your crafting time!


Mixed Media Place supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



1 comment: