Feb 15, 2021

Celebration of contrasts - Art Journal Spread for Art Daily cafe

 Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Anat hre with my take on the fabulous February Moodboard - Red!! I love it!!





Our February theme is: Celebration of contrasts

February Art Daily Color is Dark red

Quote by Chris Crutcher: “Nothing exists without its opposite.”

I had in mind a few contrasts to work with and I had to choose which one I would go with. What made me decide was the quote by George Bernard Shaw: "Greatness is one of the sensations of littleness". 

My idea isn't only Great vs. Little but also Busy vs. Idle which the quote suites as well.

The images I've picked for this spread features very well the idea of the quote, but I also added paints, texture to eneforce it even more.

Hope you like it and feel inspired to join us, I'm definitely  looking forward to seeing it!








Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



2 comments: