Dec 10, 2020

Altering an MDF Glove for Craft O'clock - Mixed Media

 Hello crafty friends!

 Here today to share my new project with a video tutorial - Altering an MDF Glove  using, mostly, the Twinkle of Sunrise collection (I can't have enough of those amazing papers).


When I think about Winter and the Holidays, Deer is almost the first thing which come into my mind, so I've chosen this amazing paper to be the base of my altered Glove. 

Hope you like it.

You can watch how I made it here:


Supplies I've Used:

- MDF Glove By Woodouts

Mixed Media - Craft  O'clock:

- Twinkle of Sunrise #4 paper

 - 12*12  Twinkle of sunrise  - #4 page

- 12*12  Twinkle of sunrise  - Cover page- elements to cut

- Extra to cut  - XV Flowers

  - Extra to cut  - IX Windows

- Extra to cut  - XI Flowers

- Twinkle of Sunrise Junk Jornal  set

Finnabair's: Clear Gesso, Dandelions Stencil , White Crackle Paste, Metalique waxes - Vintage Gold and White Pear, Unicorn Paste,  Gold Glitter

-  Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays:  Afternoon delight denim, Frosty Forest Green

Prima Marketing:  Color Bloom Spray - Wild Rasberry

Scrapiniec chipboards - different collections








Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



2 comments: