Nov 16, 2020

Watercolor page - Art Daily Café Inspiration

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat here sharing my new inspirational project on fabulous November moodboard.



You are probably surprised to see me sharing a watercolor page, without embelishhments and layers, (besides watercolor layers), It's OK LOL, it is indeed unsual for me but I have to say I enjoyed the process very much! At first I was going to add only details of watercolor paintings, as the Moodboard requires, but when I got to the page that's what I was "drove" to make! I guess it has a lot to do with my inners dreams.

The quote I have chosen is very much what I feel and identify with: "In dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own"

Looking forward to seeing your creations!








Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

3 comments: