Jul 3, 2020

Inhale the Future Exhale the past spread for Art Daily Cafe

Hello crafty friends!
Anat here sharing my new Art Journal Spread inspired ny the amazing July Moodboard. It's impossible not to be inspired by it! it is so Interesting, Blue and intense!!





Do you like Cobalt Blue? and Brush strokes, aren't they gorgeous and  fun to make?!
Blue is a color I've started loving and enjoing only recentley, it's my daughter's favorite.
It is consider a "cold color" but it can be absolutley intense and that's fascinating!

I find impasto paints perfect for so many techniques , and even more for those heavy brush strokes effect, I wanted to have in my spread. I grabbed the gorgeous Cobalt Blue together with the Mediterranean and hard bristles paintbrush, played and mixed the colors and finnaly added a gold leaf.



Both Mahtma Gandi quote, from moodboard, and the one I used suits me very well, so it was easy for me to pick a message for my spread.

Hope to see you joining us with your creations.







Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment