Jun 11, 2020

Motivational tags - The Dusty Attic's Moodboard

Hello crafty friends!
Anat here with a couple of  Tags inspired by gorgeous June Moodboard, using many beautiful chippies!




A imagem pode conter: texto que diz "The Dusty Challenge Attic Moodboard JUNE 2020"

To create the tags background I've used a 2 steps crackle medium. 
Next I painted the resin pieces and  the fabulous chipboards I've picked.
To color the  chippies I used a mix of a few Finnabair Texture Fantasy pastes and when dry I've brushed  white gesso on edges.
In between layers I've added vintage doily pieces.


Here are the gorgeous new chipboards I've used:

DA2238 - Foliage#18



DA1292 - Foliage#2



DA2355 - Swirls#2



DA2367 - Baroque flourish #4




Here are some more pictures of my Tags:









Thannks for Stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment