Feb 16, 2020

Bird House Clock

Hello creative friends! 
The gorgeous new Art Recipe inspired me to alter a flat Bird House and to give it live – as a Home Décor Clock.


Nenhuma descrição de foto disponível.
For the Background I’ve used the amazing new Mind Games Stencil, together with Graphite Texture Paste.  When it dried, I covered it with Black Gesso.
Next, I added Art Alchemy Metalique Paint – Royal Red and Antique Brilliance – Fire Ruby. I also rubbed new Matte Wax – Rusty Red on the texture squares.
After adding all embellishments and covering them with Black Gesso I painted them with Brown and Red Rusty pastes, Added Art Alchemy Royal Red paint on some and used Art Alchemy Metalique Paint – Pure Sunshine. Finally, I added a bit of new Matte Wax Patina Green here and there.









Looking forward to seeing your creations! 
Mixed Media Place Supplies :


Bird house base from : Woodouts 



Thanks  for stopping by!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I like very much your beautiful ideas, and their execution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much abushli! and I like very much your comments xoxoxo

      Delete