Feb 1, 2019

Alaways & Quote canvas for MTW

Hello dears!
We have a new challenge at More Than Words - Always & Quote.


Word Inspiration - ALWAYS
Creative Challenge - QUOTE

What does the word ALWAYS inspire you to create? You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired by it. Please explain in your blog post how it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.

Quotes are great to use on our projects. They can inspire us or reinforce a sentiment we want to express. Keeping our monthly word, ALWAYS, in mind, we want you to use a favorite QUOTE on your creation!

My take is a flat canvas with an inspiring quote on a card from Rossibelle Prima Collection.
The QUOTE I've chosen is very important to me and in order to ALWAYS remember it I decide to make a canvas which I can hang in my home! "It ALWAYS seems impossible until it's done!" 






Looking forward to see you all play with us!

Thanks for Stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment