Aug 27, 2018

Over the Rainbow LO

Hello dears!
I want to show you my new project -  the page Layout "Over the Rainbow", which I created to enter in the 7dots Studio challenge.
It's been some time that I haven't participated in 7dots Studio challenges, which I love very much! But here I am again ...



I've built my page layout  on the gorgeous Priority paper   from Air-mail collection, I also used: Air mail die cut elementsAir mail tagsAir mail word stickers and some more elements from other collections like Lost and found element stickers which I adore!
For the photo matting I cut some frames out of papers from different collections.
For the background I used Finnabair Fantasy pastes with stencils and added some stamping.

Hope you like my page!

Here are some close-ups:





Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment