Sep 5, 2017

Studio75 DT introduction LO

Hello dear friends! 
This is my first post here, and I am so happy to be a part of this amazing team. 
Today I want to share with a page layout I created to introduce myself.
That’s the first time I make a Layout with my own photo and I really did enjoy it!

 Long before I dreamed about joining this team I already worked with the gorgeous collections of Studio75, which I adore not only because the Beautiful designs but also due to the excellent quality of the paper and the fact that in each collection you get strips of elements to cut out and match your projects.

This time for my LO I decided to use the The Peony Avenue which match perfectly me and my photo.
The flowers in the LO I made with Foamiran.










I used:






Have a wonderful day xoxo
Anat 






No comments:

Post a Comment