Mar 20, 2017

Beautiful colors


Projects I enjoy creating more, are those with a picture of my daughter.

Today I’m here with a canvas I made to join with in Lindy's Stamp Gang March color challenge.


March colors pallet is gorgeous and very much inspiring.

I started with modeling paste and stencils, I sprinkled on top of the wet paste merci beaucoup mint embossing powder and Stardust Candy Rose embossing powder and heat gun them. I stamped and embossed a little with a mixture of Byzantine-Bronze embossing powder and Oom pah pah pink embossing powder , which turned out beautiful.
Than sprayed with Cape Cod coral Spray and Merci beaucoup mint spray just in the area where the composition will be.
After glowing all elements, I embossed some die cut swirls with merci beaucoup mint embossing powder
I finished with splashes of Cape Cod coral Spray and Merci beaucoup mint spray.

Here is my project:



Thanks for stopping by xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment